stitch your library 2017: vol. 1

I'm back with my never-ending goal of actually knitting/crocheting/stitching/making the thousands upon thousands of patterns I've accumulated between my library of crafting books, my subscriptions to knitting magazines, and the endless lure of free patterns on Ravelry and the web. This year I'm giving myself the added challenge of going "head-to-toe" with this project. Can I make enough projects from my library that I cover myself head-to-toe. Should be fun! I'm starting things off with a worsted weight sweater. I need to knit sweaters this year. I have way too many sweater quantities of yarn languishing in my stash! And this project is using yarn from 2011, from the last time I attended Stitches South. Deep stash. :-D 




1 comment:

Lisa-24-7 said...

Oh. I love that color! It's such a pretty and bright shade of pink. A great start to the new year.

I'll be following along on this adventure. I feel like I have a lot of large quantities of yarn I need to use too so maybe that a sign for tees and sweaters!

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...